Today, I did a very careless (and serious) mistake!
As I drove to my customer's place this morning, I've been receiving multiple missed calls from dad. Apparently, I left the stove fire on and went to work. It was burning for about one-and-a-half hour until dad came back from his morning-walk.
This is the first time I did such a stupid thing. I could not imagine what if the table cloth fell onto the stove, or if the wind blew out the fire. What disaster will bestow upon my family. I guessed I have not been myself lately. My thoughts were scattered all over the place.